[ Smilies | BBCodes 
Help:Identify actress possible generica for Johan
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll

Ciavazzaro
Posted: December 06, 2014 01:20 am
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: Super Mod

I ask the help of Johan ,i wanted to know if this old woman who appears in the fotoromanzo where we discovered Milena Zampana is credited too:
Only registered users can see pictures
Registrati o Entra nel forum!

and in case to know her name off course

Because i think i see her other times,and so she can be another old generica,for example look at this old woman il Il dio chiamato dorian minute 38.26:
Only registered users can see links

I think they are the same woman,not only they are pshically similar,but also her aircut seems the same to me

what do you think johan ? off course also the Others opinions of the forum friends are very welcomed !

thank you for the help !

PMEmail Poster

Johan Melle
Posted: December 24, 2014 04:46 pm
Quote Post

Group Icon

Yeah, I think it could be the same woman. If so, I do know her name! But I have to scan some more pictures and check a few other films. I won't have time to do that just now but will try to get it done later when I have some quiet time during the holiday.

Oh, and Merry Christmas to everyone!

PMEmail Poster
Adv
Adv

Ciavazzaro
Posted: January 06, 2015 01:22 am
Quote Post

Group Icon

thank you very much for the help,johan,hope we will found many movies for her
AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY

PMEmail Poster

Johan Melle
Posted: March 28, 2015 06:49 pm
Quote Post

Group Icon

Ciavazzaro, is she the same as the woman in this picture (from 1974)???

PMEmail Poster

Ciavazzaro
Posted: March 29, 2015 04:58 pm
Quote Post

Group Icon

For me she is the same woman !

PMEmail Poster

Ciavazzaro
Posted: June 15, 2015 04:51 pm
Quote Post

Group Icon

Hello Johan i need your feedback,i think that this old woman in the movie Gli infermieri della mutua could be our old lady with a different haircut,what do you think ?

Only registered users can see links

(pic taken by cidb)

thank you !

PMEmail Poster

Johan Melle
Posted: October 10, 2015 06:10 pm
Quote Post

Group Icon

Here is another picture of the woman together with Milena Zampani in the fotoromanzo Moulin Rouge N. 41: "Dal collegio al carcere" (October 1963):

It's a very small role and she appears in very few pics but she is playing the 'preside' and is identified in the cast list as GIUSEPPINA QUINN:

The real question is if this woman is the same as the generica who appears in Il dio chiamata Dorian, Gli infermieri della mutua, the fotoromanzo from 1974 and others. What do you think, Ciavazzaro? Is she the same? To me she appears to be the same...

Anyway, I also know that there is an actress named Josephine Quinn credited in some fotoromanzi from the 1960s and 70s although I don't have any of them. It must be the same woman. In my opinion her real name is probably Josephine (not Giuseppina) because she looks more English than Italian. In the 1960s it was very common to change the names of foreign fotoromanzo actors to make them sound more Italian (just the opposite of the traditions in cinema) and thus the English actor Philip Kay became Filippo Kay, the french actress Catherine Corvisky became Caterina Corvinsky etc.

Also for Ciavazzaro: here is Caterina Ghigliero since you wanted a picture of her. Do you recognize her from any films?

PMEmail Poster

Ciavazzaro
Posted: October 11, 2015 12:58 am
Quote Post

Group Icon

Thank you very much for the photos !

For me she is Giuseppina/Josephine in all the movie roles i found (she have even the same hairdress in Dorian) and in all the fotoromanzi you discovered,i really think we can open a topic for her,now !,because im sure very soon as Always happened we will found a lot of more roles for her

Thank you for caterina's photo,now i can search trough my images database,a little curiosity,the image from what year is ?

PMEmail Poster

Johan Melle
Posted: October 11, 2015 02:39 am
Quote Post

Group Icon

Yeah, I too have a few other movie roles for Josephine

The picture of Caterina Ghigliero is from 1968. I have found her in various fotoromanzi published between 1961 and 1968. That's all I know about her, unfortunately.

PMEmail Poster

Ciavazzaro
Posted: October 11, 2015 04:59 pm
Quote Post

Group Icon

I just open Giuseppina's topic so you can add the other movie roles,you found,as you can imagine im very curios

I can see in the cast list,that there are two other actress who don't have any cinema credit,according to imdb:

Lella Mastacci and Newa Bucci,do you know her from other fotoromanzi ? in case you don't,can you post their pics, here on in another topic ?
You never know that we can found movies for them too.

Also you know,what im thinking,it would be interesting,to search for Actors credited in fotoromanzi,who doesn't seem to have any credited cinema role,maybe this way we can found more generici,like happened with Josephine !,because as we know very well a lot of generici,for the moment have credited roles ONLY in fotoromanzi.

Also because im making database,with all unknow Actors when i saw movies,putting their pics in my pc,waiting to see if i can found them in more movies,and i have ready 4-5 new generici with some of them having quite long philmographys !

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll