[ Smilies | BBCodes 
Build a site like wikipedia?
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll

Ciavazzaro
Posted: August 25, 2018 12:59 am
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: Super Mod

Since for sure the new website would not be created in a couple of days, i think it would be a shame not to publish these informations, now that the forum is so active.

I agree with you, that the most important things are the generici/Actors topics and the gialli topics, and they can be re-made in the way i written before in my earlier post.

Im saving the topics thanks to that method , and in case i can myself re-upload the same discussions of this forum by copy and paste in the new topics of the new forum, since the idea would be quite the same, maybe with a little different grapich, so we don't lose them.

PMEmail Poster

Emiliano
Posted: August 25, 2018 01:06 am
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: Admin

QUOTE (Johan Melle @ August 24, 2018 10:11 pm)
A Wiki is great for presenting actor profiles and information that has been gathered and displaying pics of roles, but the lack of a possibility to comment and discuss is very negative as it makes it hard to collaborate with identifications etc. In my opinion, a Wiki would only really work as a supplement to this forum - somewhere to publish the info and pics we've gathered and where the pictures won't disappear, but I'm not sure if it's necessarily the best option. Indeed, I'm not sure what the best option is. If we are to start over, I'd like to see the topics from here re-produced in some way, but admittedly not all of the posts are of much relevance. For example, various posts where possible names are discussed, checked and ultimately excluded as not being the person we were searching.

Anyway, I actually have plenty of roles, pics and informations I was planning on posting in the coming days, but should I not publish anything else here then, or.....???

I completely agree. Wiki is not a suitable choice to replace. Please wait a few days before posting your pics. I'm looking for a solution. Unfortunately, Invision Power Board is the only one that is able to do the conversion of this old forum but it is really too expensive the procedure
Only registered users can see pictures
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. I'm looking for a type of alternative forum that allows us to keep the faces of the actors in the home.

PMEmail Poster

mortimer
Posted: August 27, 2018 07:13 am
Quote Post

Group: Members

Emiliano, nel forum ci sono ancora diverse segnalazioni (mie, di Dusso, Legnani, ecc.) fatte anni fa e mai inserite nelle filmo. Senza contare quelle degli iscritti più recenti come Carlos o Rudy.
Se dopo il trasferimento nel nuovo sito qui noi utenti semplici non potremo più accedere, c'è il rischio che non si riesca più a rintracciarle facilmente.

PM

Emiliano
Posted: August 27, 2018 09:51 am
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: Admin

Qual è la tua proposta? Il trasferimento completo richiederà molte settimane di lavoro in cui dovrò passare i topic uno per uno. Purtroppo in molti non ci sono più le immagini, quindi se ci sono state segnalazioni non subito verificate, dovrò inserire (no pic) vicino al film per indicare che c'è comunque un punto interrogativo su di essa.
Il problema è che se continuate a postare qui, il lavoro davvero non finirà più di la, perchè cominciate ad essere prolifici
Only registered users can see pictures
Registrati o Entra nel forum!

PMEmail Poster

mortimer
Posted: August 27, 2018 11:39 am
Quote Post

Group: Members

Nessun problema per le mie segnalazioni, conservo quasi tutte le immagini e posso sempre ripostarle più in là nel nuovo forum. Naturalmente nel frattempo qui interrompo.

PM

Topic Options Pages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll