[ Smilies | BBCodes 
Passi di morte perduti nel buio (1977)
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll

Johan Melle
Posted: February 04, 2009 09:52 pm
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: Super Mod

Oooh! The identification of Marie Elise Eugene is indeed very interesting! Congratulations!
Only registered users can see pictures
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
I wonder what other films she could have appeared in (black actors are often uncredited). Where did the error that "Ulla" was played by Susy Jennings come from? From IMDb, I guess. They never learn!

The film looks interesting too! Too bad the DVD is only Greek language and cut. Did Jessica Dublin have a good role?

I still haven't gotten The Devil's Men in the mail! I hate waiting for things that take a long time in the mail!
And tomorrow I am leaving because I am going away for the weekend. Hopefully, it will be waiting for me in my mailbox when I come home again next week!

PMEmail Poster

Johan Melle
Posted: February 04, 2009 10:16 pm
Quote Post

Group Icon

Another interesting detail: Marie Elise Eugene is not credited in the opening titles in Passi di morte but she is credited in various poster-art for the film (as Marie Liz Eugene). Look here:
Only registered users can see links

The credits on the poster seems to be more correct than the credits in the film: for example Vera Krouska's name is spelled "Vera Kruska" in the film but in the poster the name is correctly spelled as "Vera Krouska". The poster also has no credit for Imelde Marani (who we know does not appear) and Albertina Capuani (who must be a fake credit) but Maimone and Eugene (who we know are in the film) are credited, plus Barbara Seidel. So in my opinion this means that Barbara Seidel is a real credit and not a fake one like Albertina Capuani. According to IMDb, Barbara Seidel is also in Metti... che ti rompo il muso (1973), so this is the next film we must see! The search for the unknwon Passi di morte actors contiunues!

PMEmail Poster

Emiliano
Posted: February 04, 2009 10:32 pm
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: Admin

Excellent!!! Someone has updated the cast of Metti... che ti rompo il muso (1973). It's curious, there's also Maimone in this movie.

Unfortunately this is a rare movie, maybe avaible only in a very old VHS release. Maybe vecchiaguardia has It. He discovers Lina Franchi in this.

PMEmail Poster

Johan Melle
Posted: February 04, 2009 10:39 pm
Quote Post

Group Icon

Yes, the last time I checked, Seidel's only film in the IMDb was Passi di morte but now it will be possible to identify her. I think I can get hold of Metti... che ti rompo il muso actually! But it must wait until after the weekend.

PMEmail Poster

Emiliano
Posted: February 08, 2009 02:59 pm
Quote Post

Group Icon

Searching for Evagelia Samiotaki (in greek language: Ευαγγελία Σαμιωτάκη), I found this photo of her:

and another of her now:

About Anthi Andreopoulou (Ανθή Ανδρεοπούλου) I found many photoes and articles. She's a famous greek actress, specially in theatres. Here one photo of her now:

PMEmail Poster

Johan Melle
Posted: February 10, 2009 11:37 pm
Quote Post

Group Icon

Metti... che ti rompo il muso is on the way to me, so hopefully we can identify Barbara Seidel soon.

One more thing about Barbara Seidel: DCI has another credit for her! The TV film La circostanza (1973) and in this film Antonio Maimone is credited too. That's three films they are in together! Maybe they were married? And remember that the assistant director of Passi di morte is a certain "Barbara Maimone"! Hmm...

PMEmail Poster

Emiliano
Posted: February 13, 2009 10:38 pm
Quote Post

Group Icon

I'm quite sure about this, look how she's credited in Metti... che ti rompo il muso (Thanks to vecchiaguardia for the DVD
)

I think she's Barbara (Seidel) Maimone in Metti... che ti rompo il muso

She looks like the lover of Maimone in Passi di morte...

But with those images I can't be sure.

PMEmail Poster

vecchiaguardia
Posted: February 14, 2009 08:21 pm
Quote Post

Group Icon

QUOTE (Emiliano @ February 04, 2009 09:32 pm)
Excellent!!! Someone has updated the cast of Metti... che ti rompo il muso (1973).

That's me, of course

PMEmail PosterUsers Website

ex-fandessixtes
  Posted: February 19, 2009 09:18 pm
Quote Post

Group: Members

If you look at the second picture of the newspaper, next to the photo of Leonard Mann, there is a woman identified in the photo as "Ingrid Stelmosson". Although she doesn't appear in the film itself, the photo is of Patrizia Gori (I recognise her and also the shot from one of my Annuario degli attori books - maybe from 1975 or 1976.

Not sure whether just to have someone's photo is really an appearance in the film, but it's fun all the same

PMEmail Poster

Emiliano
Posted: February 19, 2009 10:56 pm
Quote Post

Group Icon

That's really incredible! Very nice discovery! I think they used her photo without permissions.

In the meantime I found a picture of Verlekis today. He always likes a long hair.

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Pages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll