[ Smilies | BBCodes 
Help:Big red-headed actress
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll

Ciavazzaro
Posted: May 27, 2014 11:38 pm
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: Super Mod

Hello i need the help of you guys to answer two question the first one is the redheaded actress in the middle is the same person who appears in il secondo tragico Fantozzi pic under ?

Only registered users can see links
Registrati o Entra nel forum!

If she is im quite sure she is a generica because in this days im founding her often (im also very sure she do appear in a movie with a gambling scene in a casiṇ,but i dont' remeber what movie,anyway the pic is here on the site)

So i begin to search for her name since she made a very important role in VOTO DI CASTATITA' and she should be credited,there are three actress i don't know:ROSA COPPOLINO,GIOVANNA CHEMERI
MARA CARISI.

I search and CARISI should be the third woman on the right in the first pic,then i search for CHEMERI
who is credited in IL GENIO,LA CLINICA DELL'AMORE both 1976 and the tv series VOGLIA DI VINCERE

I found la clinica dell'amore (in which i found a very nice role for one beloved generica,but you will see it Tomorrow i want to leave you in suspense lol) and begin to search for her and found this woman:

For me she can be her,what do you think ?

Thank you very much and i wait for your help if you can !

PMEmail Poster

Johan Melle
Posted: May 29, 2014 07:52 pm
Quote Post

Group Icon

You are right about Mara Carisi. I can confirm that she is the woman to the right.

And the red-haired woman should indeed be Giovanna Chemeri, I agree with you! Here are some more pics of her in better quality from La clinica dell'amore:

Only registered users can see pictures

If the beloved generica that you refer to in La clinica dell'amore is Lydia Zanussi then a picture of her from this film has already been posted, but I agree it was such a great role for her that some more pics should be posted!

PMEmail Poster
Adv
Adv

Ciavazzaro
Posted: May 30, 2014 12:01 am
Quote Post

Group Icon

Thank you very much for the help on Giovanna johan ! infact in the next days i would like to open a topic dedicated to her in the generiche section,i would also like to put the pic from another credited role of her in the movie le-grand-escogriffe 1976 aka il genio,from what i can see it should be on emule,anyone can check and if there is put the pics with giovanna ? she should play La dame Abidjan
and who knows that in that movie we cannot found more generici ?
So i wait for you guys,if you are able to found the movie !

PMEmail Poster

Johan Melle
Posted: May 30, 2014 12:40 am
Quote Post

Group Icon

Yeah, that's a good idea to create a topic for Giovanna!

I can confirm that Le grand escogriffe is on emule. I've found it and I'm currently downloading it. I'll report here as soon as it's done and I have found Giovanna.

In the meantime, here are some high-quality images of her from Il secondo tragico Fantozzi - it's just too bad there aren't any better shot of her in the movie...

PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll